Growth mindset in a Growing Field
I previously wrote about the importance of having a growth mindset. While I have always believed in its importance this student experience has really pushed me to live it. Every day I was looking for new ways to better myself as an educator, one of which was growing my content knowledge. I learned something new in as far as content knowledge everyday right along with my students. I grew most in areas that I was terrified in the beginning to teach and I still found areas to grow in content that I felt like I knew my whole life. One area in which I didn't teach this go around but felt that I needed to know a little bit more about was environmental science. What better way to learn about environmental science than to head to the Columbia County Agriculture Conference. During my time at the conference I learned valuable knowledge about improving soil health and managing pests in field crops, along with many valuable resources. Something I didn't think about was the valuable conne...
Comments
Post a Comment